Monday, April 6, 2009

How to we study for and present material to the whole class?

In this class we've already done a small presentation. Now that you are familiar with the information about your Greek god(s), how can you present that to the class using what we've learned from previous presentations? What are the lessons we've learned?

Let's look over the evaluations of the presentations from last cycle. What do we now know about presenting material? How can you be properly prepared?

Outline the steps for proper public presentation of material. What do you need to do before you get "up there," and what do you need to do when you are in front of the class?

Create note cards on your Greek god(s). Do not copy a pre-set speech onto the cards. Use key words to prepare yourself for speaking.

1 comment:

lakeba said...

Hi, Camilla
This is Lakeba Outley from your second period College writing class. My daughter had a fever on Friday and was very irritable, I couldnt leave her with the baby sitter. I am currently having family and housing issues and i am in transition to a shelter. Im not sure if i will be able to make it n today or tomorrow. Spring break will be here very very soon, I will be sure to handle all of my buisness in that time spand to ensure that i wont miss any more days of school.
Please tell me how many absences i have. You can contact me @ lsoutley@yahoo.com