Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where You Should be By Today, June 7th, 2011

You should have at least three pages completed of your paper.  Without having a majority of your paper completed, you will not be able to finish it in a timely fashion, meeting the criteria of the assignment.  See me if there are extenuating circumstances, and you need some extra help.  The paper is due by week's end, and corrections will be finalized next week. 

If I do not see the paper in progress, and/or if you have not written the bulk of the paper in class, you will not pass this class.  I will not accept a paper the majority of which has not been written in my class and with my supervision.  Also, in order to get credit you must have ALL the articles you are citing in your paper printed out and in your folder. 

Thank you for the hard work you are doing to complete this assignment.

No comments: